Through Science & Technology challenges and Outdoor Learning P3/4 have been learning to:
- use their knowledge to plan and design models
- test models and adapt their designs
- cope with things not always working to plan
- work with other people in pairs and small groups
- support and encourage each other
- persevere when jobs get tricky
This has also involved transferring their learning from other areas, such as using maths measuring skills, listening and talking to other people and using their scientific knowledge of concepts including forces, gravity and air resistance.
Everyone has been doing a great job and having lots of fun at the same time!